New Job, New Triggers

Discuss support mechanisms or offer advice based on your personal experience.
dontpopthatgum

New Job, New Triggers

Postby dontpopthatgum » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:44 am

I am so fortunate because about 9 months ago, I began a job that I'm very good at but it took me years to get accepted to. With that being said, I now have a whole new group of people I have to work with and it seems like ALL of them at one of the offices I cover are part wild boar judging by how they eat. One guy smacks with every other chew and he like... rings his lips so as not to miss any possible hint of flavor. Another woman, she actually tries to eat like a civilized person except she only eats crunchy food to while her mouth is closed, her lettuce, rice cakes, and sandwiches make me want to punch her.
I have endured all I can so now when I see them coming, I stick headphones in my ear. It's offensive to them because they've made comments about it but they have no idea how much eating with them makes me HATE them if I have to listen to the sound factory. I don't want to be that guy but I don't have a choice. I'm already notorious for asking people to not click their ink pens insistently. I hang up on people that call me on speaker phone. Now, I'm the guy that tries to drown out smacking and chewing. smh. what to do?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “Support”