Unpaid Research Opportunity

A place to talk about researching selective sound sensitivity syndrome/misophonia, or discuss research topics that are related to the disorder.
csfyfe

Unpaid Research Opportunity

Postby csfyfe » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello,

I previously posted an advertisement to my study on this forum and wanted to sincerely thank you if you have participated. If you have not participated so far but would like to, the survey will be open for the next few weeks and I would be very grateful for any responses. If you have friends or family who might be interested in completing the survey, they can also participate! Participants do not need to have any knowledge of or believe themselves to have misophonia. I have posted a copy of my original advertisement below, as well as the link to my study (https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/Personali ... honia.aspx).

Thanks again for your time and participation!

---

Original Advertisement
Participants are needed for an experiment investigating the relationship between personality traits and misophonia - a form of decreased sound tolerance.

This study takes the form of an anonymous online questionnaire, lasting no more than 25 minutes. During this time, participants will be asked to complete a small number of general information questions before completing a personality inventory and a questionnaire about misophonia.

It is not necessary for participants to have any knowledge of or believe they have misophonia. Participants must be over the age of 18 to participate and not have/consider themselves to have any hearing impairments.

If you would like to participate in this study and meet the criteria above, please go to the following web link to take part:
https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/Personali ... honia.aspx

If you would like to know more about this project or have any questions before
participating, please contact Stephanie Fyfe by email at 40080277@live.napier.ac.uk.

Thank you!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “Research”