Not a good day to admit to misophonia

Have you seen an interesting article relating to this condition? If so, let everyone know.
Demigold

Not a good day to admit to misophonia

Postby Demigold » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:07 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ANITY.html

• On August 4, 1967, 15-year-old James Wolcott shot dead his parents and 17-year-old sister with .22-caliber rifle

• Wolcott admitted to the crimes, saying that he hated his mother because he chewed food loudly and his sister because she had a bad accent

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

adah_123

Re: Not a good day to admit to misophonia

Postby adah_123 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:51 pm

I agree with Figuringitout. And perhaps there is comorbidity with schizoid personality plus miso (plus glue would make it a really perfect storm). I posted a comment. Just to see if anyone else will come out. My comment said I also feel like killing people who chew too loud. Trollish, yes. But maybe we can get some info out to some people who need it if the comment goes anywhere.

waleed333

Re: Not a good day to admit to misophonia

Postby waleed333 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:05 am

Thanks for sharing the artical. Maybe visual triggers are not a problem for them.
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest Testking cissp certification and high quality pmp certification and keiseruniversity We provide updated exam sheets with 100% pass guarantee along with Thomas Aquinas College

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “Articles”