WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN A STUDY?

Have you seen an interesting article relating to this condition? If so, let everyone know.
Umorella

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN A STUDY?

Postby Umorella » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I have created a questionnaire that I would like to give out to those of you who experience, or have experienced, selective sound sensitivity with the view of collecting information about everyone and seeing any possible links between us all. This is most likely going to be an ongoing study, but if you don't want to be an ongoing participant you can still just complete the questionnaire as it will be really helpful in increasing my understanding of the people behind the suffering.

I myself have been experiencing selective sound sensitivity for perhaps around 7 years now, maybe more, and in these several latter years I have been really trying to figure out [i]why[i] it happens. Using what knowledge and ideas I personally have, I have created this questionnaire in the hope of discovering more. I also come from a standpoint of natural and alternative health, and also with the belief that everything in the entire world has a cause - nothing happens by accident. So the results of this study should be interesting, and I hope you can get involved. Since I am having trouble attaching the questionnaire directly to this post, please email me at lion.of.the.desert@hotmail.com if you are interested. I would also be grateful if you could 'spread the word' with others on this forum and others you may know in real life (not that this forum isn't 'real life' :lol: but you know what I mean) who also suffer from this condition. I would also really love it if you could direct me to any other forums or websites or places where misophonia sufferers may congregate so that I can reach them too.

If you have any questions or comments I'd love to hear them. I'd also love to know what you think of this idea and your general thoughts. Because remember - I want to get inside your mind!!! Mwahahaa :twisted: :lol:

Peace and love to you all :D

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Umorella

Re: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INVOLVED IN A STUDY?

Postby Umorella » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:57 pm

=============UPDATE=============
There has developed a small detour in the road of this study - forgive me for the unplanned unfolding of events, but it has arisen that it be put on hold for the moment! This means that for the time being we are not looking for any more participants to take part in the questionnaire, but still be rest assured that we are still going ahead in seeking the cure. For every disease there is a cure - just remember that. If you would however like to be kept in my books for future progressions then please do feel free to email me and tell me that you would like me to retain your email address for future help, whenever it may grace us with its presence! Anyway, many thanks to you all, and sorry again for the way this is turning out! I guess no matter how much we plan, none of us can foresee what awaits us in the future...

All the best,

Umorella

Return to “Articles”