hello

A place to introduce yourself publicly.
arizonacello

hello

Postby arizonacello » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi,
I'm a 19 year old female that is currently a freshmen in college. I just recently discovered that there was a name to what I've been dealing with my entire life and I'm glad I found other people who understand. I used to think I was just being ridiculous or oversensitive. Living with a roommate who has no sensitivity to very aggravating sounds such as loud chewing, smacking, constant coughing, slurping, breathing in really loudly with a stuffy noise, or just clanging bottles and things around has been really hard. The sounds wake me up at night and keep my up because I get incredibly angry and can't calm myself down to fall back asleep. Also, it's impossible to get work done or relax in my room when she's here because she is constantly making these noises and it literally drives me insane and makes me want to yell at her or hit her even though we are actually fairly good friends and she is a nice person. Any tips on ways to calm myself down or tell her how sensitive I am to these sounds without sounding incredibly offensive? Also any recommendations on noise cancelling headphones?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

atwexchange

Re: hello

Postby atwexchange » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:19 am

Hello arizonacello, i'm also new member in the forum

maxgadgetuk

Re: hello

Postby maxgadgetuk » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:43 am

Heloo and welcome to the forum, my name is Arnaldo Jackson

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “Introduction”