Do you have something you’d like to have published on www.misophonia.com?
Guest writers can submit material relating to any aspect of misophonia. Consider writing about news items, your personal coping strategies, and personal experiences. Other related content is also welcome. There is no set length of the material that can be submitted and guest writers don’t have to be professional writers. If you have a blog or website, links back to your own blog/website are encouraged.
General guidelines for submitting material to be published on misophonia.com:
1) There are no minimum or maximum word count requirements.
2) Submissions need to have original content written by you as the author.
3) A submission should not contain spelling or grammar errors but proofing will be applied as needed.
4) Submissions become the property of misophonia.com and content can be edited and adapted to meet the website’s standards and focus.
5) A short bio from the author is a nice touch but not required.
6) Submissions may include a few links to related material or to your personal or business website/blog/Facebook page. Pictures are also encouraged.
Current Guest Writers:
If you’d like to submit something please send it to: email@example.com